Saturday, February 14, 2009

Poor Valentine's Days are awesome too

We did our V-day thing last night.
Had an in home date.
Here are the instructions:

Step one - One parents stays home and puts all the kids to bed. while other parent goes out and gets movie and take out
Step two - Enjoy dinner
Step three - Enjoy movie
Step four - got to bed early and enjoy each other, wink wink....

Wow I just made myself blush.

PS. I just included this song because it is awesome. It was on the soundtrack to Henry Poole was here - great movie, even better soundtrack

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds lovely. We like NEVER go out. I am a homebody and don't trust anyone with my kids except one of our parents:)

Ryann said...

My carefully laid plan to enjoy each other was sabatoged by a nasty virus. So sad. But glad that you got to enjoy!