Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Grandma I got a bump

bump

Mom called you but you didn't answer :(

I think I am ok now, but mom is still breathing heavy

UPDATE -- I had one hand while bloggin earlier. What happened was Ella was pushing Cora in the stroller whilst I chatted with the neighbor. When she broke in to a jog 
I hollered at her to be careful which startled her and she swerved. The wheel caught the grass and the stoller flipped and Cora ate concrete (she was buckled and 
remained in the stroller kind of like a sad turtle). I had a heart attack while running full speed to rescue her. Ella remains devastated. I should'nt have hollered.
I needed Grandma to calm me down from the urge to rush to the emergency room or call 911. Luckily I calmed myself down and all are well sans huge ER bill.

4 comments:

Abby said...

What on earth are you doing to that adorable baby?

My name is Andrea said...

Ohhhh! so sad! and even harder when grandma isn't answering to cry to!!!

Sarah said...

glad she's okay-- its always gut wrenching when the little ones get hurt :( glad i got to give her some kisses :)

LaFish said...

Oh! Yowazers! Such a sad little face:( Glad that she is ok.