Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I send emails that are way too long.

Kyle on the other hand is very precise and to the point.
This is an email that went out a few hours ago  

"Everyone in the Oyakawa house has the flu so there will be no den meeting tomorrow."

Its now 2:30am and Ella and I are up for more medicine and to compare who feels worse or who has gotten less sleep. I watched a Duggar marathon, not sure why I am fascinated by them. Probably that she has been pregnant so many times and I haven't once heard the words morning sickness come out of her mouth. Makes me jealous. I also caught the dateline about the Octupult's mom. I think I was bothered most by her ability to have her nails french manicured - when did she find time for that and who paid for it?

4 comments:

Amanda said...

oh. so. sorry:(

Hope you guys are out of the worst of it soon.

I also love to watch the Duggar's. and Yes--she has mentioned with this last pregnancy that she feels sick and very nauseous for the first 12 or so weeks.--obliviously not like you...but still...

Hallie said...

I agree with you about the mother of the octuplets. I have a hard enough time finding the time to shower and actually sit to eat, not just graze. (And I'm really lucky if I get to eat a hot dinner at night). I have heard Michelle Duggar say that she gets morning sickness, but I've never heard her complain about it.

LaFish said...

So your chin hickeys are totally cracking me up! David went to the Dr this afternoon and tested positive for the flu. Any tips on surviving the next couple of days? Oh, and I was thinking the same thing about the octuplet's mom and her nails. I only have 2 kids and I'm so proud if I get a shower in before 4 in the afternoon. Who has time to get a french manicure - really!

Janie said...

Leisl,
the only thing that did help me was leftover tylenlol w/ codeine pills from Cora's delivery. and advil during the day, all the cold medicine stuff didn't help. I just kept the kids on children't motrin hope it helps and that you guys don't catch it