Wednesday, February 25, 2009

It came !!!

cansolidator1

cansolidator3

cansolidator4

cansolidator5

The bottom line is that this can organizer is very easy to put together and its great that it is adjustable, you can change it as needed to fit all different things that you have in your food storage. My odd size things are peanut butter and madadamia nuts (Kyle's dad sends us a bunch from Hawaii each Christmas - YUM) It also works with Tuna cans - so very cool becuase those can be awkward. So for the price you can't beat the homemade version. But if you are not into the home project thing, this product is awesome and I wish I had it years ago in all of my smaller kitchens!

And right now its on sale!! Check it out here:

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I am JEALOUS!

Sarah said...

k-- that's what i want for christmas :D