Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wordless Wednesday?

Photobucket

Photobucket
curls

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yeah I can't blog without words...
Benjamin has lost two teeth this week, both with no help from Dad!!! 
Look at those curls Maiya has - my mom cried when I cut my hair for the first time - it embarrassed me, but I might cry if we ever cut hers.
Cora got a tooth this week!! It must be a sweet one because that is a picture of her enjoying an Oreo on Easter.
Ella was in the first grade production of T-E-X-A-S! She did an amazing job, even though the kid behind her kept accidentally knocking her hat off - she maintained composure! - that's my girl

2 comments:

Meg said...

K that pic of Cora, had me laughing out loud!!!! I can't stop looking at it. Did Benjamin lose a molar?

Gary Church said...

If you ever cut that adorable little ragamuffin's hair ... I'm reporting you to the proper authorities. She is sooooooooo precious!