Monday, July 23, 2012

Whiter teeth - the cheaper way..


I have committed to being better about flossing. Because nothing undoes a year of frugality or couponing like a big dentist bill does. On recommendation of my hygienist she said to swish with 3% Hydrogen Peroxide mixed 50/50 with water. And for me to use a proxy brush.

With this new routine I noticed my teeth were a little whiter and I did a little research online and lo and behold Hydrogen Peroxide does whiten your teeth.

And I looked at our bottle of this:

and saw Hydrogen peroxide as one of the major ingredients.
So add some Hydrogen Peroxide to your food storage - its a good thing to have on hand. And if you want to whiten your teeth give it a try. DO NOT SWALLOW, DO NOT OVERUSE (can soften your teeth like most whitening agents can), AND DO DILUTE WITH WATER.

It helps with canker sores too...

You can also bleach your hair with it, get blood out of clothes and carpet, dip your toothbrush to sanitize it, add some to the whites load to get them even whiter....

enjoy some hydrogen peroxide linky:





No comments: