Monday, July 23, 2012

Homemade wipes


I have been making Homemade baby wipes for two years now. They are a third of the price of generic sams club wipes and now that I use select a size paper towels they last longer than a pack of traditional wipes because I can grab a smaller amount for smaller jobs.

They are easy to use one handed with a pull and a quick tug and I pull out a bunch to take on the go.

There are many recipes out there and plenty more videos on youtube if you want to experiment.

1/2 roll of paper towels
2 1/4 - 2 1/2 cups of water
2 tbls of conditioner or olive oil
2 tbls of shampoo or baby wash
optional - essential oil - I used Lavendar



here are some awesome links to recipes for:


and


Do you do cloth diapers? - use this recipe with old scrap rags for washable baby wipes!

No comments: