Thursday, August 02, 2012

Road trip

Here at 34 weeks pregnant I got all five kids and the one in the oven to Virginia all by myself and it was a great road trip I have to say. The kids were well behaved for the most part. We enjoyed the scenery changes from Texas to Virginia. We ate at truck stops. Made some potty humor jokes at every rest area that said "no oversized loads allowed" talked about our favorite movies scenes (mine included steel magnolias, the graduate, and terms of endearment). We drove ALL day then did some late night swimming. The second day we got to hang out with the ever awesome Ryann and her three adorable kiddos! The Moms talked late into the night then in the morning we overwhelmed the continental breakfast with eight kids at once. I missed the days when I first became a stay at home mom and Ryann and I had frequent adventures with our little ones all over the Virginia beach area.

We made the last leg today and best part: we are now at Grandma's
!!!

All these pics are out of order but have at em anyways

1 comment:

Ryann said...

You got so many great pictures! I'm so going to steal them. But you were definitely the highlight of my trip!