Wednesday, September 24, 2008

When I should be cleaning house, I play with my camera:

When you are the fourth baby you take naps on the floor.
Actually its one of her favorite spots - she has always loved it since we first put her there in the sun to help avoid jaundice.
Goofy self portraits - I have a HUGE forehead they say.
I think they are right.

Impromtu photo shoot with Aunt Meg.








And now a letter from Cora:
Dear Practically Perfect:
Today my mom opened a package that you sent. I loved everything it contained. I think its awesome. And my mom thinks you are awesome. Even though she hasn't got to meet you yet. One day, if daddy gets a a great new job - She says she is taking a road trip; to see you.

I love the tutu.
Love,
Cora

7 comments:

Sarah said...

k-- tutu is AWESOME!!! and, when our husband get their new multi-million dollar jobs we a driving to arizona and visiting Mary Poppins herself :D

Sarah said...

p.s. it looks as though meg is about to lose something in one of those pics :D hahahaha!

Jennifer said...

Tutus are WAY fun for photos. She's so pretty.

Janie said...

You are right Sarah, mine make good milk, Aunt Meg's make good pillows

Amanda said...

Those pictures are way better than a clean house:)

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

oh my gosh you already got it, i do love the mail man!

It looks perfect on her as I KNEW it would!

cant wait to get you girls here!

kira lee said...

that tutu looks so adorable on cora!!!