Monday, September 08, 2008

Does anyone else have this problem?

When I was in college and for a while after I married I carried just a keychain wallet combo like this, with proper lipstick application before going out it held all I ever needed. Now I am a bag lady. Hence the bag parking lot at home including a: church bag, scout bag, camera bag and purse/diaper bag. Thanks to the lovely Sarah that bought me the perfect purse it holds all diaper supplies and I am one less bag. I either need less bags (which isn't going to happen) or they need a better home.

2 comments:

Info said...

Oh man do I feel your pain!!
no matter what I do, the bag seems to have babies of thier own!!

Amanda said...

LOL! I just use a very little across the body purse...and my diaper bag......I don't have an answer for ya!

Thanks for the fire pit info! that price is right up my ally!