Sunday, September 07, 2008

Bring it on!


We leave for Disney on Friday... Kyle is on a business trip from Monday to Wednesday. In the next four days I need to:
Pack!!!!!!!
Attend parent night for Ella's grade (don't know how I am going to do that with all four kids).
Reschedule two appointments.
Make a trip to the vet to buy Zeke's special doggie arthritis food.
Mail Ingrid her lost phone charger.
Clean the house including two bathrooms that have gotten little attention since I had the baby - yes do the math of how many weeks ago that was and cringe a little.
Help lead a Cub scout den meeting.
Find help for the meeting I will miss while gone - any takers?
Plus the usual - Nurse 1am, get up 6am, make lunches, dishes, diapers, etc.
I love my life... I do, I am not being sarcastic - I am just scared for the week ahead. And I still can't believe they are making my husband take a trip when they are "letting him go" in a couple of weeks AAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Good luck girl!

Ryann said...

You're gonna make it-think of the awesome reward at the end!

Sarah said...

let me know how i can help :D i'm here girl!!! i want you to have a fun relaxing trip :D

Molly said...

One day at a time.