Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Date night ideas ...

I love fall!!! Its my favorite, especially October! For instance look at all the cool stuff this month:
General Conference, Ward campout, cooler temps, my birthday, Halloween, and this:
One of my all time favorite events is the Frisco Storytelling festival. For those of you who have never been I HIGHLY recommend it. The daytime activities are great for the kids, but I really love the night stories, which are more geared for adults. I have laughed, cried, and laughed some more at these events. A good story told by a good teller is what TV never has been and never will be! And just so you know its still held in Frisco but its now considered the storytelling festival of Texas and its has a new name - check it out here:
I have volunteered in the past too - its usually a short block of time and you get free tickets! A GREAT DATE NIGHT!
Here is another new date idea I want to try too:
info here

4 comments:

The A Team said...

oooh, i want to do the ghost walk. that sounds like fun.

A.J. Dub. (Amy) said...

Cool! We live just 10 minutes or less North of McKinney! I have been trying to find out about prairie adventure camps they do and couldn't find the info. Now I have it! Thank you! Maybe we will see you at the Ghost walk!(not that you would know me, LOL)

Unknown said...

I LOVE that you listed the Ward Campout. Thanks

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Where can I find more info on the Ward campout? We thought we ould be gone to meet the birth mom, but she changd her mind so we are staying here.