Thursday, October 02, 2008

rejected most kindly

Kyle received the NICEST letter yesterday regarding the interview last week.
They were very impressed.
They want him to be part of the team.
They can't pay him enough.
They think he is overqualified.
How do you feel about that? Proud of yourself...
then sad
Oh and I keep meaning to say my photo blog is kind of up. I wanted to do a lot more to it, and eventually I will - but if you wait to launch when its perfect - will you ever really?


so here it is, for those of you who you think you want me to take pictures of your sweet family and kiddos you can check out my style. Let me know when you want to set up a time for those Christmas card pictures.

4 comments:

Ryann said...

Dang it, I had such high hopes for him! Crappy, but at least you know that Kyle is awesome (like you didn't know that already). It's going to happen. I'll keep praying that it is sooner rather than later!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry they couldn't hire him -- their loss!! I know I am a little "prejudiced" here, but I know something wonderful is going to happen for him -- and for all of you! Prayers will be answered!

oh, and I love it that you put the decal on your sidebar!

Bethanne said...

I'm so sorry. I remember when my dad (who was like in his late 50s when he lost his job) was over qualified for everything...it was so frustrating. But then again, he really didn't want to do some things, you know? Everything will work out in the end. And you'll be able to look back on this whole experience, grateful that you held out and had faith thru it all!

Myca said...

I really love your blog. I just happened upon it. I am trying to do my own but have so many questions on simple layout-type things. So far I can't find a link to email you privately, but I wanted to ask you how you added your family pictures along the left side?

You can find me at welchfamilyblogspot.blogspot.com if you'd like to share your expertise!

Thanks!