Saturday, October 11, 2008

We've been busy!

We went camping ... Our ward ROCKS
The kids were in heaven - dirt, tons of other kids, campfire, playground, and the Bishop brought donuts for breakfast!
Have I said lately how AWESOME my baby is - fell asleep at the campfire around 8:45 - we moved her into the tent in her carseat and she woke up happy at 7 am - how cool is that?

We came home a little dirty
A quick shower and straight to Belt Testing - Benjamin and Ella are Senior Orange Belts now!! (those pics are in the other camera)
A few days ago I took this stylin' chick to feed the cows-

Don't ya dig the Guess What - Chicken Butt shirt - She sure loves it!

I have more fun feeding the cows than she does.
While we were gone camping, someone (it was the ever fabulous SARAH) snuck into my house and left me this AWESOME apron


1 comment:

Amanda said...

DUDE--HOW DO I GET MY BABY to sleep all night????? I am so not a camper--Hence why only Steve and P went! And I would never do it with a baby. YOu are a better woman than I. L and I stayed home and he woke up his normal 3 times to nurse. I am going to have to start letting him cry at night....I know I am...I am dreading it......He still has a stuffy nose which I know wakes him up also:(

Love the apron:)