Monday, October 27, 2008

We said goodbye to Gram

we (especially the children) gained a deeper appreciation and understanding of the
Plan of Salvation

Benjamin and Ella sang at Gram's funeral - it was beautiful.

and now we are home.
about 55 hours in the van in one week's time.

Texas
Arkansas
Tennessee
Virginia
West Virginia
Maryland
Pennsylvania
Maryland
West Virginia
Kentucky
Tennessee
Arkansas
Texas

we are tired.
Kyle still needs a job
health insurance ends on friday

stress and love and faith...
my life

4 comments:

Sarah said...

glad you made it home safely and hope that things start turning around for both of us :D love ya!

My name is Andrea said...

I'm excited to have you back, and am glad you are safe. I admire your faith, you will be blessed!

Amanda said...

Sounds exhausting...mentally and physically. What a sweet picture of your Gram:)

Abby said...

I'm sorry for your crappy week. Next time you're in a better mood in MD, stop in and say hi.