Saturday, July 19, 2008

Little Mommies

Maiya leaves Cora little toys and gifts while she is sleeping
I wish I could convey in the typed word how cute it is when Maiya calls Cora my "liwwel sisda"
Open Eyes
The couple times I have let Ella stand up holding Cora, makes her feel so grown up and proud! Ella will hold her all day if I let her. I haven't taken a shower without Ella in my bedroom holding her the whole time. Kyle is even getting a little jealous.
Benjamin is sweet too. He comes straight into my bedroom every morning to check on her.
so adorable they are...

8 comments:

Sarah said...

I love it, and I can't wiat for Claire to be a big sister someday!!! If only they could remember this the rest of their lives :D

The A Team said...

you have the cutest and sweetest kids!!
i think if i had another baby right now, noah would plot it's destruction...he gets mad when jason hugs me and pushes ryan off my lap when he wants to snuggles me.

Abby said...

AWWWWW, so cute!

Brianne said...

How sweet! Cora is definitely getting lots of love at your house. How nice to have a few helpers too! I still can't trust Ben alone with Matt... I can barely keep Matt out of harm's way when I'm in the room!

Ryann said...

I love the shot of Ella holding Cora. She looks so grown up!

Bethanne said...

Okay, so cute. I loved the announcement too BTW! The picture is adorable!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

She is so dang stinkin' cute. Maybe It really is time for another one.

Anonymous said...

Cora looks so big in the pic with Ella holding her! Are you sure she is a newborn? And Maiya giving her things is so adorable. So are her pics! I am jealous!