Thursday, November 29, 2007

What a day

Well the decorating is done, the concerts tonight were beautiful. Sarah and Meredith saved me twice today - its so nice to have great friends. I suppose this is another high/low post. The Nativity was the high - but there is a big low. We found out this morning that Aunt Beth is facing a huge medical hurdle, more details later when we know more, but please add her in your prayers.
I also need to say Happy Birthday Ella! now because Kyle and I fly out in the morning for Dayton for the weekend. We are going to the corporate Christmas party which includes a private concert by the Beach Boys!!! I have been too busy to even take it all in, but I am getting very excited!!! So I need to stop blogging and pack.






8 comments:

Sarah said...

you did an amazing job.

Anonymous said...

It looks so beautiful! I can't wait to see it in person...it always gives me goosebumps when I first walk in. Thanks for all your hard work, we all really appreciate it. Have a great weekend away!

Hallie said...

Janie, it looks beautiful. You did such a great job. I will keep Aunt Beth in my prayers. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLA!! Tyler says happy birthday too.

My name is Andrea said...

It all looks so beautiful...I can't wait to see it! Have a great time on your trip!

Haley said...

I went today, and it was AMAZING! Great job.

Ryann said...

It looks incredible! Well done!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!! Great job! I wish we could see them "in person".

Hope your weekend is great. Let us know about Beth.

Love you!

Beth said...

It looks great, Janie!