Sunday, November 04, 2007

We will miss you TJ

I saw the For Lease sign in the yard a couple of weeks ago then a few days later they were loading up and by the next day TJ wasn't at school. We were really sad that we didn't' get to say goodbye. But yesterday TJ came by to play one last time while they got the last few boxes from the house.
Benjamin: "But why do you have to move"
TJ: "We just gotta"
Benjamin: " I know, you can live with us"
TJ: "Uh no because then I would have to have the same last name as you and its kinda weird"
Ella: after a little thought "Oh no you don't have to. Aunt Meg lives here and her name is Grinels - So you can move here with whatever name you want"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those kids!! Benjamin will miss TJ. Ella has your logical mind Janie. Good picture.

Sarah said...

I love your kids perspective. Your family does accept anyone, it doesn't matter what their name is.

Hallie said...

Don't you just love the logic of kids. Tyler comes up with things constantly that just astound me.

Anonymous said...

It's good to know anyone with any name can move in with you! Maybe I have an edge since I share the same "kinda wierd" name!! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so I spelled weird wrong! I think I have a bit of dyslexia! Or "oldtimers" -- or both!