Sunday, November 11, 2007

Vaseline removal try #2

So this was Goop hand cleaner left on for twenty minutes (well actually like 11 minutes because she gave up and pulled off the walmart bag) - it seemed to work the best. I'd say about 75% is gone. I think what is really working is her pillowcase absorbing it at night - kind of gross I know. I don't think it was overly noticeable at church today. Everyone probably just thought I was a bad mom who didn't wash my kids hair.

Speaking of judgemental people,

Screw you anonymous for flagging my blog - you really need to get a life.

Hear this blogger world:
STOP LEAVING ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ESPECIALLY PETTY, JUDGEMENTAL AND POORLY DEFENDED ONES WITHOUT TELLING ME WHO YOU ARE!
Its not fair to sit and wonder if you are in my circle of friends.

And if you are immediately concerned about sexual matters when you see a little toddler's butt maybe you should get some help. There is nothing on this blog that hasn't been in a Johnson&Johnson or Coppertone commercial. And to insinuate I am promoting pedophilia is beyond rude.

I love anonymous readers but I am over cowards!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Go Janie!!!!

Ryann said...

You tell them! Woohoo!