Sunday, November 18, 2007

I jumped

So I updated my template. Nothing really new yet, except by doing that I lost recent changes to my friends list and such so I will have to change that later. I really wanted the polling feature. So check it out and vote! I am on the fence about the music thing, so here is the way I look at it:

Pro's -

Music is cool
I listen to the best music - so ya'll all got hear it
You get introduced to music you wouldn't normally hear (I am hooked to the Ben Folds song on Andrea's blog)

Con's

Its distracting when all you want to do is read (and yes I know you can mute it, but that is distracting to do)
Some people listen at work, so they shouldn't have to mess with the noise
It weird to constantly hear the first 20 seconds of a song when all you are doing is checking to read a quick post.
So I shall leave it to the masses to decide...

1 comment:

Ryann said...

So you upgraded. Did you lose anything? Was it easy? I have gone to that page so many times, but have never done it.

By the way, I did find a site that will publish blogger blogs. I think I'm going to do it!