Monday, December 03, 2007

Our trip

It was a good weekend, I started to feel icky but with lots of trips for random morning sickness remedies from my loving man, we had a great time!
The Beach boys!! I really enjoyed them, I knew more of the songs than Kyle did and there were so many people there was hardly room to dance but it was still GREAT.

Kyle and his beautiful bosses - what a lucky guy huh? should I be worried?

The next morning (and yes the clock does say 10:45) - thanks again Meg for watching the kids and sorry Maiya broke your phone!
Kyle: "Janie wake up we have to check out!"
Me: "GO AWAY"
Before going to the airport Kyle drove me over to see the headquarter offices of his company. For all six years he has worked there he has always been at satellite offices. Man is that place huge - its like a small campus. Anyway there was the cutest flock of Canadian geese taking a break.








3 comments:

Kleanteeth said...

Looks like you had fun. I want to take a trip w/o kiddos. Did you try the Li Hing Mui for nausea? Seriously helps. Hope you feel better.

My name is Andrea said...

So glad you had fun, and got to sleep. You deserved it! The Nativity was awesome!!! I took vitamin B and sominex. But can't do it during day!! Welcome back!

Ryann said...

So glad that you got to go! Bet it was awesome! And you looked gorgeous in that black dress!