Saturday, December 08, 2007

Little known fact about Janie...


I like boxing!!! - It started with that cheezy show Contender. I see the sheer absurdity of it, and as an OT I can only imagine the damage that is being done to the boxers brains and bodies. But its morbidly entertaining and a little easier to understand than football - its just "get in there and beat that guy up"
So right now I am trying to convince Kyle into paying the 55 bucks so I can see the Mayweather VS. Hatton fight - but alas its too close to christmas and not worth spending money on I know... But for the record my money is on Hatton!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

ew gross!!!:)

Anonymous said...

I always knew you had a violent streak in you! LOL ~Tony

Kleanteeth said...

Watching boxing is a weird addiction. Ben watches it so I get my fair share of view time. It's crazy because I don't get the attraction of a person to boxing, but it's the only sport that makes me nervous and sweaty by merely watching. We like the contender too, I was surprised by the winner last season.

My name is Andrea said...

wow,thethings you learn from blogs. never woulda guessed...maris likes fighting too.

Ryann said...

I don't like boxing. Something too primal to it. However, I do like that Ultimate Fighter bouts that Terry watches. Something about these two incredibly toned men absolutely beating the snot out of each other is appealing. Could be that I attended many wrestling matches and this is very similar. And you get to see so much more of their super cut bodies!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.