Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Same 'ol stuff, different pregnancy...

Keeping cool Pretty pitiful huh? I am sooo sick. Can't even brush my hair it makes me nauseous, in fact everything makes me nauseous. Went to the doctor today and she is very concerned about my weight loss - I actually don't mind that part at all! She is trying another medicine and wants to see me in two weeks, if I have lost any more weight I will get a pump for continuous anti-nausea medicine. Everything is a blur right now. The kids are getting very excited about Christmas. I am bummed to be sick at Christmas time but glad my family is here, they doing everything for me - and as you can see from the picture that makes them very tired...

Are we pathetic or what...
Merry Christmas from the family!!!!!!!



5 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

Oh, I am sooooo sorry!! Love the picture though! When does it end????

Gary Church said...

Dude, sorry you're so sick ... I looked for you on Sunday so I could say hello to a fellow blogger. I'm not sure that we've officially met. I like what you've done with your hair though!

Sarah said...

That stinks for you. I hope the Doctor can get you on something that makes you feel better.

Ryann said...

so so so sad. is it worse than it was with maiya? that is so hard to picture. wish i was closer so i could take your kiddos.

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

Hi I just found your blog, I love it.... well i don't love the morning sickness for you! that really sucks, i hope you start feeling better!