Sunday, September 11, 2005

Mouths of Babes

Benjamin and Ella had a 'fun night' on Friday with their friends Kaitlyn and Jacob from church. Their mom asked them a bunch of questions - they gave hysterical answers ... here are a few

Benjamin:
So, what do you think of the time space continuum?
"Yeah, its very long"
What is love?
"My mom, and she plays with me?" ok yeah it made me feel good to hear that - there is a reason I am a penny pinching stay at home mom
Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
(a blank stare) "huh? ummm I only eat eggs, not chickens"
What are you going to be when you grow up?
"A first grader!"

Ella:
So how about that hurricane Katrina?
"No, she is not my friend!"
Do you think Einstein was right when he said E=mc2?
"Nooo, E is not square, its like this .. thats sooo easy"
How much did your house cost?
"Umm, I dunno, maybe it was a lot like $5" (smiles)
What is the purpose of life?
"What? I am too little, I only have 3 lives"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life seems easier when you think about how all of those answers really could fit.