Sunday, September 11, 2005

Already?

Tonight as we were getting ready for bed Benjamin says "I don't think I want to be a big boy anymore" - I don't want to go to kindergarten anymore" - We talked things through and he is most intimidated by the school bus, the one thing I thought he would be fine with since he has done it for quite a while for speech therapy. But I think its being on there with so many kids in the morning then riding home on a different bus than he went on. So I assured him that the bus knows where he lives and that they won't let him off the bus unless I am there waiting for him. I felt better later because in his nighttime prayer he says "help me to be brave and remember that the bus lady knows where I live"
Another quick story, as they were getting ready for bed, Ella says to him "Pick up your dolls Ben" and he quickly corrects her "they are action figures - that's what you call dolls for boys"

No comments: