Saturday, May 16, 2009

I LOVE GOING OUT


90% of the time I am an intense homebody, but the other 10% I daydream constantly of makeup, restaurants, alone time with Kyle, adult conversation etc.

I have been meaning to tell you all about my my Mother's day date. I opted out of breakfast in bed and chose a late night dinner instead. It was wonderful.

And this weekend I get to do it again!

King Tut is 16.25 per person tonight from midnight to 7:30am - I have been wanting to go badly and that price is in our budget. So we are going on a date at 2 am tonight. We will be tired at church tomorrow.  Best part is we dont have to get a babysitter because the kids will be sleeping.


I hope you didn't believe me - I was totally joking, Meg will be here. She and all her crap came back from school last night for the summer.

7 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

Yay! Meg's back!

Have fun tonight...

InWeighOverMyHead said...

Sounds like fun!

Amanda said...

you scared me for a minute there----pphhewwww.

The A Team said...

you didn't look tired. you looked great! was it fun?

Gary Church said...

So, did you actually go? My little brother was there ... they got in at like 3:30am. Y'all are crazy!

Cathy said...

so this is the SECOND time you saw the King Tut exhibit. When you were six weeks old, we stood in line from 3 in the morning till we finally entered the museum at 1 that afternoon. It was worth it. I am so glad you are adventuresome and doing these things. Hope that was something you learned at my knee! BEFORE my knees got arthritic! lol lol Mom

Amber Hooten said...

You really had me there for a second. I was trying desperately to think of how old your oldest was! That was a good one! Hope you all had fun!