Tuesday, May 12, 2009

call me gross


Last night at FHE we had milkshakes for dessert.  After banana milkshakes had gone all around I threw in one last scoop of ice cream and added half a hamburger patty from dinner and a squirt of ketchup and dared the kids to drink my milkshake concotion. and THEY DID! Then they made me and Kyle - only Ella managed to swallow it.  

Ella told me this morning that she told everyone at school about our hamburger milkshake. You know it was funny when you have to tell everyone the next day.

Then tonight we made worm farms in cub scouts. In a few weeks all the cubs should have a bunch of rich fertilizer for their garden!  I am sure the mom's love being the new foster parents of a bunch of worms.

4 comments:

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

That's sound really gross! And, BTW, I loved the tribute to your mom and brother. What great people!

Janie said...

I meant monday night :)

Sarah said...

you are CRAZY!!!

Bethanne said...

Uh, yeah, doing something gross and crazy is definitely something to brag about at school. For sure. :) You must be the coolest parents ANYWHERE!