Wednesday, August 12, 2009

oh mercy



why do things get the price reduced by 100 dollars when you are broke?

If you have more money than me and want a good food processor this one is now $148 on amazon - normally 249 - it has a good rating on consumer reports, but the feature that makes me drool are the flat front buttons - no buttons to hold junk in between them that you can't quite get out no matter what you do

do you have an amazon wish list? - they are awesome, a place to keep track of all the little things you want one day when there is enough money at the end of the month - or when Grandma asks what the kids want and nothing immediately comes to mind - now its on the amazon wish list!

3 comments:

Ryann said...

We went and got my mixer yesterday! Well, we ordered it. I'm pretty excited to get it!

Gary Church said...

Seriously, I don't think there has ever been a better time to be rich. I'm almost sick about all the deals there are out there on big ticket items. Cars, travel, HOMES (home rates), etc. Blah.

Nana to Oz said...

Ok, say if you had to pick from the food processor or the pressure cooker & book to cover 2 birthdays, Sept & Oct, what would your choice be??