Saturday, August 22, 2009

Last Saturday ever

As we went over the hill to Lake Ray Roberts - Ella said "it might be busy because its the last Saturday ever - I mean the last Saturday before school starts"

It was a little busy but not as bad as the malls I would guess - being "tax free" weekend and all.
I figure tax free only saves you $8 for every $100 you spend - so we shopped for school shoes before the rush. Besides my mom has spoiled me big time as of late. She made my life easier by buying the kids some school clothes online - and she got me that AWESOME FOOD PROCESSOR, light switch extenders for Maiya, and resuable drinking straws - I mean what else could make life easier???? Photos of the food processer doing awesome things to follow!!! For now there are towels from the lake to be washed.
when's lunch

to cool for school

diva

chillaxin

kool aid stache

commando

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh my gosh.. Ben and Ella look SO grown up! Where did my babies go? Guess I'll have to enjoy Maiya's and Cora's baby years before they too become little grown ups!

Amanda said...

pic of Cora in the little chair is like the cutest thing EVER:) I love all the pic's but really that one is ADORABLE...I want to kiss her:)