Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Miss Maiya - first in a series

sweet Maiya
take not of the trim she did to her bangs - rrrrrrrr

Miss Maiya has had a little bit of a hard time competing for mom's attention and finding her place in the mix of things without fighting or annoying (on purpose) her way through this summer.

So she goes first in my interview series:

Hello Miss - what is your name:
rolling her eyes at me "Maiya Ohyahkawla" - its a tough last name even if you're born with it

Tell me a little bit about yourself:
"I play with Ella"

What is it that you like to play?
"Hide and Seek"

What makes you happy?
"Being nice"

What makes you sad?
"People sneeking up and jumping on me"

Where is your favorite place to go in the car?
"Chuck E. Cheese" we have never gone there with her - I think maybe Meg took them

What would you like to be when you grow up?
"A big kid"

Do you think you will learn to read this year?
"uh-huh"

What is your favorite outfit?
"T-shirts and jeans" - she is totally lying here - she hates jeans and she wears 2-3 outfits a day mostly pajamas, swim suits, and dresses

What do you think about President Obama's Healthcare reform initiative?
"I don't know what that is"

How much money do you think it costs to feed your family for a month?
"I think 5 dollars"

What is your favorite Primary Song?
"I lived in Heaven"

she runs off singing I lived in Heaven a long time ago it is trewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....................


7 comments:

Amber Hooten said...

What a GREAT idea! I am going to have to copy if I may?!?!

Abby said...

Oh my goodness what a gorgeous photo of Maiya! I didn't even notice the bangs she looked so wonderful (and even after you said something she still looks great).

I loved the Obama question. I only wish she'd come up with a smart-alec answer for it. Oh well.

Jennifer said...

I didn't notice the bangs until I read the post - at least she left some long ones. Her hair is so long and the photo is so pretty. She & my daughter would make great playmates - they share the same favorite outfit - multiple pairs of pajamas. My daughter Hates jeans (much to my jean-loving dismay).

Cathy said...

You should have asked her to name her best friend. That changes on a momentary basis! And ask her if she knows her Grandma loves her more than anything in the world!

Cathy said...

You should have asked her to name her best friend. That changes on a momentary basis! And ask her if she knows her Grandma loves her more than anything in the world!

Ryann said...

She is gorgeous! I have been seeing some of htose town hall meetings where they are attacking the senators. Makes for some interesting viewing!

The A Team said...

she's so cute. last tues at penny pinchers i got a moment to catch up with her. i asked her what she's been doing this summer and she answered "bouncing"

love it!!