Monday, January 12, 2009

Last year this time

I was in the bowels of hell. The world was constantly spinning and I barfed
all.

the.

time.
I told Kyle every morning he needed to get a vasectomy. "like, right now Kyle, I can get someone to give you a ride I'm sure."
Now here I am with this adorable baby girl who is already growing up so fast. It almost makes me want to go back to said hell again - not any time soon though. Because like I have said four times:



It was totally worth it!

Happy six month birthday Cora!



ps. A catch-up post with lots of pictures is in the works, but I have Christmas, the trip, Meg's farewell party, etc. to cover and limited time on the computer. I have a husband looking for a job. Its cumbersome. Which reminds me...
Check out this article: It is especially poignant to me right now:
its going to get better
right?
I don't know why that article won't link up, but its on yahoo.com search it if your interested.

6 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

Yes.

She is cute! And totally worth all the barfing!

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

She is adorable. I remember my little guy in the bumbo. His legs barely fit in the slots. Love it.

And...yes, it will get better.

Ryann said...

Yes it is going to get better! And you were so inspiring to me. I related what we had talked about on the phone. Primarily it was that you are such a good example to give because you want to and your heart is in the right place rather than just doing things to just put a check in the box. Anyhow, it sounded better in the talk. Thank you!

Amanda said...

so glad you are out of hell! I don't even get as sick as you--but I am pretty sick for 20 weeks and I THINK about this often too. I am SOOOOOOO glad to not be preggo right now:) I often remind myself of that when I am up a lot at night:) That picture is too cute for words:)

Abby said...

Awwww, she is so cute. I love that red hair. Crazy.

Sarah said...

happy birthday to my little soul sista!