Friday, January 16, 2009

knee deep in resolutions


keeping the house cleaner, FHE, spending more (non-yelling) time with the kids, family prayers, exercising, VT/HT  whew, all that leaves less time for blogging... but here is what's up-
  • I still have more pics to share including ones of the awesome can rotators Kyle made me
  • Kyle is at a JOB INTERVIEW with Idearc - say a little prayer for us (isn't that a song?)
  • Meg is facing a big fresh look at life today. Her stuff is lined up and in a few moments - I'm taking her and said stuff to UTA
  • Cora can sit up now and roll over - crazy huh? - I specifically told her I like the newborn stage to last until at least the 10th month
  • NieNie is back! - prayers of thanks and continued healing abound



2 comments:

LaFish said...

We will definitely say a little prayer that all goes well with Idearc!

LaFish said...

We will definitely say a little prayer that all goes well with Idearc!