Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Congrats Obama + back to me

I agree with Ryann, It was very cool for me to realize what a non-issue race was to the kids. I wanted them to appreciate the magnitude of the day. But to them they were confused as to why it mattered whether the President is black or white. Amen kids. Best wishes to our new President. He is in my prayers. And many thanks to W - history will be kinder than the liberal press has been.
anywhoooo back to me, cuz that is what you are here for right? tell me it is.
Meg and I had a creativity contest. The canon vs the iphone, check it out
two are from the iphone (that thing has a pretty mean camera in it) - can you guess which ones?
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#6
#7

8 comments:

Practically Perfect In Every Way said...

yes I am here for you, and you only!

i'm going with i phone and feet pic.

hope all is well, and congrats on the job!! yeah Kyle!

Amanda said...

I am guessing the i phone pic's are #4 & #6 ????

Those i-phones are pretty cool....however with our job loss I do not see one in my future ...for. a. long. time. So i will remember your post about wanting X....and i will forget about X and pay off the bills!

Hallie said...

I'm going to guess #2 and #4 are from the iphone.

Kleanteeth said...

I'm gonna guess 5 and 7. You're going to miss have Meg around the house. It's great that she's moving onward and upward, though. I think they made race a huge issue also and it's really a non-issue. He's as white as he is black anyways.

Ryann said...

Thanks for the cool little shout out!
I say 1, 3, and 6 are the canon. How'd I do?

Mama Spud said...

I guess #4 and #7....and those are total guesses because I can't tell.

Janie said...

I hear ya amanda - I have wanted Meg's i phone since she got it, but it will be out of our league for.. possibly ever. because even when we might be able to get the phone we couldn't pay the monthly charges. But it really is awesome, great camera, gps, email, yeah I really want one but then again I'd buy a new lens before that

answers on their way, I answered to fast before on something like this and people got mad at me

Abby said...

Someone already guessed 4 and 6 so I'll guess 3 and 4.