Thursday, January 05, 2006

GRRRRAAAAHHHHHHH continued...



Well last night I enlisted Kyle in the Curtain brigade - and he had the next set up in like 5 minutes, so I choked down my pride and asked him to fix the other side, and, well he had as much trouble as me - apparently that one corner of our house must be fortified by concrete because he broke a few screws and nails too. - so we rigged it up another way only to have one bracket fall off when I put up the curtains, so I said "that's it get the super glue"
But instead of gluing a piece of the bracket back - I glued myself to the wall. Literally I was totally stuck like a fat female spiderman episode gone wrong.
I screamed for Kyle to get something to help me - and he screams 'ok I got something' and walks in with the camera!!
Then when he actually got some fingernail polish remover, he hands it to me, like I am supposed to grab it - "Uh I am stuck to the wall"
So after a few dabs I was still stuck so we just had to pour the remover on me and the wall. So overall I lost a little flesh, the wall lost a little paint, and we both lost a little sanity but the freakin' curtains are up!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you check to see if there is a stud there? I think they run every 16 inches or so. I had the same problem, and after pulling out my hair, I bought the sticky things by 3m, and threw the screws away!

Kleanteeth said...

Hey Spiderwoman. I think you forgot to wear your magic gloves? And what happened to the red and black body suit?