Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Are you kidding me...

It wasn't supposed to be like this already. Benjamin has this new thing about clothes being "itchy" and has boycotted all fleece - yep no sweatpants or sweatshirts. Nana got him undershirts for Christmas which has solved the shirt problem, but no luck with the pants. So last night I just put up all of the sweatpants. Then this morning he refuses corduroy too. Oh come on... That leaves him with like 3 pairs of pants he will wear. Then Ella refuses to wear the shirt I laid out cuz the "flowers look funny on it".
Then we get downstairs and Benjamin doesn't want cereal - which is all I happen to have. Then Ella gets down and doesn't want milk on her cereal - which I have already poured!!
Shouldn't attitude hold off for a few more years? I can't do this every morning.

1 comment:

Mama Spud said...

Welcome to children getting their independence. I had one who had an imaginary line on their arm and if they stretched their arms out a certain way and the sleeve went over that imaginary line, we had to get rid of the shirt. Oh, it's only beginning :-)