Sunday, December 18, 2011

Tis the season for band.

Tis the season for performances. Ella performed with the Honor Choir at the local mall and Prosper Country Christmas
Benjamin performed in the Middle School Band's Christmas concert. The middle school band is so big they perform at the high school and they have to split into two bands with two different performances.
 see him back there?







 Ella made those iced sugar cookies completely from scratch. I'm talking royal icing from SCRATCH and I did not help AT ALL. Like I wasn't even in the kitchen. 
Letting your little ones help in the kitchen pays dividends folks!
 Though Kyle says I need to make Benjamin help more. He says the 11 year old boys have to cook their own food on campouts and watching them all struggle to dice potatoes was pretty hard. You don't really saw back and forth to chop potatoes.


 A man that can rock a baby to sleep and then holds him through the game because he enjoys the warm baby cuddles.... that man is a keeper.
and with a beard.. seriously, seriously sexy.
Like I need him to give me more babies sexy.

(confession here... I LOVE the song 5 o'clock in the morning.** And the older kids get the gist of the song so I  totally wig them out by singing it to Kyle.
 like screaming "MOOOMMMMM.. eww. gross")

cracks.
me.
up.

its good to know your parents are madly in love.

This song wigs them out too: Gimme some lovin.

** standard MTV fare not really safe for kids.

1 comment:

Tony said...

@Kyle: Welcome back, Jose'!