Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve.

 Benjamin helped me peel and chop 10 lbs of potatoes
 unwrapping gifts with Aunt Meg, Justin and Nana
 see this head massager.. oh my gawd. It will change your life it feels so good
 my baby sister :)
 Giving Aunt Meg kisses :)
 This is what Maiya wanted to eat - I begged her to add something with color but her gift today was a white meal with no nagging from mom.
 Nikko would really, really like some turkey.. puhleese.
best. turkey. evah. still... thanks Alton.
And.. ta-da... Mr. PJ standing - will he be walking by New Year's... probably not LOL.

3 comments:

Wendi said...

Hey-I use the Alton Brown recipe, too! The one where you brine it then put lots of yummy stuff inside when you roast it? Love it!

Janie said...

Yes! and the meat thermometer and foil cover - no other way to cook a turkey. I have to hold back when I hear a turkey being done any other way I want to be like "try this way its AH-MA-ZING"

Janie said...

Did you know Altons' turkey recipe is consistently the number one viewed recipe on Food Network?