Tuesday, December 27, 2011

6-inch ribbon curls honey

Merry Christmas !!!
 We played, we puzzled, we ate, we made GINORMOUS messes, we watched elf, we fielded mean comments on the blog on Christmas eve (seriously you have nothing better to do?), We cooked, we didn't clean, we stayed up late and got up early, then stayed up late and slept in late, We've been to Amazing Jakes for almost 8 hours (our gift from Nana),  We've read thanks to some Amazing books from Grandma & Tony, We've napped, We've snuggled...
Kyle has off the whole week and we will continue the festivities but right after I take a long scalding hot bath in the middle of the afternoon (because I can.)
 Meg's famous cheeseballs 

 He thinks its so funny to go in there.
 But its better than him messing with these!

 SANTA CAME!!!!!!!
 PJ seriously loves his PEWI from Santa
 Maiya on her bouncy horsey
 Cora with her Baby Brooke - who seems to have no clothes on anymore - how totally appropriate given Cora's distaste for clothes as of late.
 Santa gave us 2012 season passes to Six flags!!! And we can use them for the rest of this year too!

There is really nothing more annoying than trying to sweep up Orbeez I've decided. 
 Benjamin assembled all his Lego stuff rapidly without any help from Dad... Kind of made Dad a bit sad.
PJ crusing on his Pewi to steal everybody else's stocking candy.

3 comments:

Jess said...

LOVE and LOL, glad you're having such a fun-filled, wonderful week!

Cathy said...

We are on the cusp of a new paradigm in our society. Or I should say, I HOPE we are. It is threatening to people who will not like the shift. After all, if we begin to judge people by the content of their character and not by the size of their bodies, then... uh oh... just what IS the content of my character. I was at a vulnerable age during the fight for the civil rights of American citizens who happened to have a diffeerent skin color than the people I knew and loved. But I knew it my heart it wasn't right to demean people for what they LOOKED like. And really? It still doesn't make any sense to me. Janie, some people will call you names and some will admire you in secret. But always know that your mother is damn proud of your actions and I hope I have one tiny part in your growth as a woman.

Janie said...

Its the lame argument "this doesn't bother me so why in the hell should it bother you?
And BTW - its the internet, start your own blog instead of trolling mine.

PS. Thanks Jessica - I love this time of year!!