Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Picture pages...

the garden is surviving...
and I get enough from it for salad 2-3 times a week!
Ella's class presented their autobiography books at Barnes & Noble:

I PULLED OUT A TOOTH - my first as a mom, Ella had complained and complained and complained. But she wouldn't let Dad get near it because he helps yank them. I knew I needed the element of surprise, so I said let me see it and I went to wiggle and YANKED that puppy right out. At first she was mad at me, but later she said 'thanks - I couldn't do it myself'
Cora chilling watching Ponyo
PJ chewing on Hickory's collar tag
Maiya and mommy out together playing around:
One of Cora's favorite places to fall asleep
Having lunch with the kids at school - can you believe this year is almost over? Its strange to think the first lunch I had with the kids this year PJ was not yet born.
Maiya's Kindergarten musical at school:

No comments: