Tuesday, May 03, 2011

depression.


It has been a long time since I have felt so much rage in my body, 1/2 at me for not fighting to get the bottom latch done on the garden fence. 1/2 at the $%@%$!^$ dog.

If I had an ounce less of animal love in my heart his #%$@ would be at the nearest shelter right now. Or I could just hike him over to the lion enclosure at the zoo and throw him over the fence.

Just thought I'd give a public service announcement - don't take up gardening and get a puppy in the same year. It will make you cry big heavy tears of rage and frustration. And call your husband at work and scream very, very bad words into the phone.

very, very bad words. I think I even made up a few new bad words.







4 comments:

Kendra said...

Nooooooo!!!! (look on the bright side, it gave you something to blog about) .... Yeah, I know, that didn't help at all.

Jason E said...

It's ok. Really. Come visit me and you'll laugh all the way home and chuckle to yourself when your pup does it again... because he will... "oh, that's nothing..." you'll muse to yourself... "oh, that's nothing..."

:P

Joni K. Martin said...

I made the very same mistake this year. Started a garden, got a puppy. Dang that puppy.

Rebecca said...

Ugh! Oh, I'm so sorry!!! BUT -- your garden is still beautiful and you can still replant.

If it makes you feel better, people all across the globe are suffering the same things (they say that misery loves company! lol). In fact, yesterday I delivered my puppy to his new home about 5 miles away. As we drove away, my husband said, "I feel kind of bad just leaving him there." I glared at him. Then my son piped up, "Mom, tell me again why we didn't do this before he killed all my ducks?" That made me feel better -- confirmation.

Puppies are really great -- when they're at someone else's house and you can watch them pee on their floor and carry off their shoes.

So, hugs and condolences and try to not kill the dog. He's just doing what dogs do! Dumb dog. ;^)