Monday, May 16, 2011

Look who is 11

We celebrated Benjamin's birthday this weekend with a swim at Allen Natatorium and pizza at Cici's. I had a brief moment of surreal when I realized that when PJ's 11th birthday rolls around I'll be almost 44. I know that's not old, but I swear I still feel the same as I did at 21.

Benjamin has NEVER once had to hold his nose while swimming, jumping in, diving or anything he even keeps his eyes open!! Its amazazing.
I thought that was a cool picture

Best buds!
homemade cake = yum
Man I love my boys.
This one discovered the joy that is a cinnamon roll. He was HOOKED.
mmmm. that's good.

Cora showing me her toy from the arcade.


I know the next few years is going to go even faster. I can't fathom it but I believe it.

1 comment:

Nana to Oz said...

Where has our chubby baby boy gone? Oh, yeah -- he has become a very smart, caring, loving, and special young man with a future full of wonder and accomplishment!!! Love you, B!! Happy Birthday!!!