Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Garden update:

see I knew it, I knew it, I shouldn't have said anything nice about Hickory - he got shut in the garage for maybe 5 minutes and he did this:
that would be a under pad for a sleeping bad and one bag of compost... nice.






and. .no thanks to hickory... the garden looks like this today!


and this is how it looked after I took all this out of it:


yes that is the top of my outdoor fire pit! full of lettuce spinach a few onions and radishes and basil and cilantro


I have a tomato growing!!



the cilantro turned into a 2.5 stalk overnight


zinnias are blooming


see the lettuce there I just cut off leaves from the bottom up and they keep producing


broccoli that I grew from seed vs.


a transplanted broccoli plant - to replace hickory's handy work.

No comments: