Thursday, May 26, 2011

ha. you're getting old too.

Why my sister is AWESOME:
Her name is not Meg its Marie - did ya know that?
She is like Delilah she has a song for every occasion and there are like 2.3 billion songs in her itunes.
She gets louder and louder as she tells a story - and most of the time the stories are good.
She thinks every movie she has ever seen was a good movie. She cries at every movie, even movie trailers.
She rocks self confidence and is finishing her degree soon after a lot of hard work.
And I suppose I'll admit she has better hair than me.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEG-a-LEG

3 comments:

Meg said...

aww you know me so well:) Thank you big Sis!!!!! I love you:)

Cathy said...

Other interesting facts about Meg... I wanted her name to be Marie Elizabeth, and I was going to call her "Liz"... but a family member "stole" the name a few weeks before her birth, and hence, Marie Elizabeth". It rarely happens, but with Meg, I even know the day she was conceived ( I know.. TMI - but it was a Sunday). And I caught Janie trying to breast feed her - and had to explain why it wouldn't work. Janie and Meg once had separate bedrooms, so their dad made a hole in their closets so they could crawl into each other's room. Remember that, girls? Best fact of all? I love my girls.. and even better? They love each other.

Wendi said...

You and your sister both are beautiful-gorgeous hair and eyes!!