Monday, November 02, 2009

Halloweeeeeeeeennn

Ben and Ella ready for the annual Prosper Sock Hop
Mrs. Pocahontas ready for her preschool party
at the sock hop with Ben


then at Maiya's preschool party (mrs. Janette, or sis. Church, or teacher lady - all of which Maiya calls her) made the cutest halloween snacks.
back to the school for Ella's sock hop... at which Cora walked the WHOLE TIME!!
doing the hullahoop
For Halloween Ella wanted a broken leg. She loved people trying to figure out whether she really had a broken leg or not. ($2 crutches from the thrift store and plaster gauze from the craft store: super easy wish come true for her!)
broken leg, good, broken leg and two arms, even better.

Clone trooper (I hate store bought costumes but it was alas another dream come true - for Benjamin, not me)
not in the mood for a photo shoot

actual conversation:
neighbor "hey little indian girl"
Maiya: "I am NOT an indian girl"
"I am POCAHONTAS"

what its all about
Aunt Meg came to trick or treat with us!!!

hope you all had a happy Halloween!!!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow.. I love Halloween. It reminds me of when we used to have so much fun decorating the house. It was Tommy's favorite holiday as it involved CANDY. One year, Daddy built a table that I sat under, but had an opening for my head. The sign said, "Head Teacher"! Do you remember that? Ya'll would take a bowl off my head and I would say "BOO!" Good times, Good times.. so glad you are enjoying the lives of your kiddos.

Lisa said...

all the kids look great!

Wendi said...

All the kids were so cute, but I especially love Pocahontas...the braids are to die for!!!