Wednesday, November 18, 2009

shame on you

for not blogging to distract me from my horrible no good bad day.

i'd tell you all about how i've been wronged by the ugly fence and mean neighbor but i'm emotionally drained by the subject at this point.

so since you all didn't write volumes to distract me - I have kept up with the drah-ma over at Cjane's and I loved it :



were you offended by Sis. Beck's talk? I wasn't. I do think I need to read it everyday.

thanks cjane - your writing is soothing, and the comments are distracting. just what I needed.

2 comments:

Hallie said...

I'll post a couple tonight to make up for not distracting you today. Don't read them until tomorrow so that they can distract you tomorrow. lol

Cathy said...

You are my SHE-RO! And I hope I get just a little credit for setting the example of fighting for what you believe to be true. And recognizing, as painful as it may be, that sometimes the goal may be one of integrity, but unattainable. And a true hero doesn't become embittered by that. I love you, angel.
Mom