Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Awards and homework.

Cora and Maiya were both napping a little while ago when Benjamin and Ella came home from school. It was so nice to sit there and fold clothes and watch them do homework. I had a sweet moment where I realized how much I love my life. I am doing exactly what I want to do with the people I want to be with.
Its nice to be grateful for a moment in the moment.

Here is Ella getting a Soaring Eagle award the other day - excuse the pics I was a mile away.

that is her by the principal - she's still tiny.

And in case you were wondering this is what "homework" looks like:


Benjamin over my shoulder trying to gross me out by wiggling a loose tooth, all the while begging for a calculator to do his homework.
(I try to help with said homework, but really I need a calculator to do it)
Ella reading while playing with her hair, and sticking pretzels up her nose. Is that something Ramona Quimby would do?

3 comments:

Wendi said...

On a "my kids are driving me mad" day, loved reading this post, Janie. Tomorrow, I'm gonna be "in the moment" I totally wish you lived near me....

Nana to Oz said...

It is going to be sooo neat to share in their lives more often, especially the pretzels in the nose thing!!!

Abby said...

Thank goodness they're pretzels! I thought it was snot pouring out and I was going to suggest seeking a professional immediately.