Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I might get arrested today


do
you
ever
get frustrated?

really
really frustrated?

I
do
and
its
bad.

Like should this be part of anyone's calling:
Factor* =
sum of
minimum
column C
points
needed to
meet rank
in category.
Default =


yeah that's just a sneak peek at scout speak for ways to praise 8 and 9 year old boys, or in other words how to calculate badges for cub scouts. I think its a little (or a lot) ridiculous. But I love my boys and they love to get awards. And now there is a new Den leader assistant who is going to help me with this area. THANK GOODNESS!

about the getting arrested part:

my neighbor behind me is ripping out a quarter of my back fence. the fence that we painstakingly stained, and that I have loved since. Now it won't match at all. AT ALL
different fence, height, color.

She didn't have the courtesy to talk to us before - NO I found out when they started tearing away my fence.
I fought them all day yesterday - I yelled, took pictures, made calls, yelled at people on the phone, and generally bugged them until they left.

The HOA has not helped me and she won't answer her door. So the plan is when the workers show up today I am spraying them with my water hose if they touch my fence again. And I won't stop until they leave, she comes and talks to me, or I get arrested.

Before you come to bail me out Kyle delete this post.

8 comments:

Gary Church said...

Oh. Shoot.

I'm sorry, but this is really, really funny. Your neighbor sounds like a piece of work. And a coward.

HOA's are only good for telling you that you can't do things ... not helping you to get things done. Blast.

Good luck. And please, can I be the one phone call that you get? lol.

Nana to Oz said...

I am possibly going to need $$ for a fridge, but I will gladly give up the fridge and use the $$ to bail you out!! You go girl!!!

Amanda said...

gggrrrrr! Bad neighbor:(

Abby said...

So wait, do they own the fence or do you? If you own it, call the police. If they own it, well, it was pretty rude of them not to inform you first, but it's their fence and they can do with it as they please. Sucks, but there's not a whole lot you can do about it.

Wendi said...

I say get the hose out. I as well will contribute to your bail fund.

And if your HOA is anything like ours, I feel bad for you. All ours does is tell owners to fix things-not intercede on our behalf. Dumb lady. When we fixed our fence we consulted with the neighbors on both sides and 4 townhouses in a row were involved with new fencing.

Nikki said...

Can I bring over my hose and spray them with water too? That's totally my cup of tea!

The A Team said...

that just sucks! i saw the cop cars the other day and hoped that you guys were ok,

Janie said...

I can't take credit for those cop cars, that was the neighbor's teenager accusing his dad of beating him with tennis racket for not practicing his tennis - very posh child abuse around these parts.

The cops for me parked on Bedford. Not as fun as right in front of your house.