Monday, November 23, 2009

She'll be comin in a Uhaul when she comes....

Nana is feverishly packing, and probably cursing the hell that is moving (no wait, I would be cursing - she doesn't do things like that). She'll enjoy Thanksgiving in Virginia then start making her way to Teckis.
By this time next week she will live on the street behind us, about six houses away.
I lived one street over from my Me-Maw growing up. It really had its perks. I am so excited for the kids! And I am excited for Nana too.
I think she will really, really like Texas. We love it!
so what's up with all you hold outs? come on - come to Texas.


1 comment:

Nana to Oz said...

I wouldn't be so sure about Nana not cursing -- I hear tell she has said a few choice words now and then during this process!! Not to mention a few mini and at least one major meltdowns! And she IS very excited too, despite the frustration and exhaustion. Can't wait to get there!!!