Monday, December 22, 2008

I had 666 posts staring at me on my dashboard


it was freaking me out so I thought I'd blog something. I shall bombard you with randomness now.
My son the scout.

When I run out of subjects to photograph I take pics of my feet while practicing. 
There are way to many pics of my feet on the computer
I shall go delete them now.
And that anklet was so on my ankle like two days ago and now its not.
Damn 
I hate it when that happens. 
oh and feel free to laugh at my crooked toes.
Kyle does all the time
Now on to a better reason to cuss. 
Cora poops once a week 
Its such a pain. I mean its nice for seven days to not change a poopy diaper, but man when its time. WHOA.
When she is due to poop I am afraid to leave the house.
Outfits are ruined.
furniture is ruined
everyone involved needs a shower
I mean the above photographed example is not even the full picture
 that particular event filled up the foot of her footed pj's. 
Did you hear that???
FILLED IT UP.





gross

4 comments:

Ryann said...

I so don't miss cleaning up poop explosions!!!

Amanda said...

Oh man..the poop! L poops once a day at least (usually more!) so we don't have that issue.....but it is a lot more diapers to change!

Abby said...

Ah, I remember those days. I'm so glad PN poops daily now. Not nearly as messy. PW was terrible though. I remember one time she pooped she managed to get poop on her shirt, pants, socks, shoes, MY shirt, pants, shoes, the inside of the car, her car seat, and somehow, the outside of the car door, too. That was awful. I hate baby poops.

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Thanks for sharing with us your randomness!