Friday, December 12, 2008

Few words, bunch of pictures

Kyle forced me to sit down and clean up our pictures on the computer. If you know me well that is a monumental task, made even more difficult with sweet Brett on my mind. I hardly wanted to delete a thing.
but while doing it I realized there has been a lot I haven't blogged, so here ya go in no particular order:
Love this crazy kid
Its technically a bad pic but I love it - and I love being in scouts, minus the UGLY shirt I have to wear
Cora in her very favorite spot - right in the middle of the action
I had a really long post in my mind about the penny pinching qualities of from scratch cooking and quiches (like my homemade pie crust?) but I am too tired so you just get pictures - and how will Penny Pinchers continue?? 4th ward or Prosper...hmmmmmmmm

aren't they adorable
I am so proud of Meg - she spear headed a campaign at school to get donations for Hurricane Ike victims. She did a marvelous job and they were able to donate thousands of dollars of supplies! I was so proud of her commanding the stage at a benefit dinner!
I love the sleepy lips
Kyle got up at 6:30 am to win an ebay auction on a light meter. So now he has to sit and do this a lot so I can practice.

Scout Crafts

Ella breaking the Birthday board at TKD

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Loved Cora in on all the action!!!!

Melissa G. said...

Such a talent you have with pictures! Thank you for the shoot!